Friday, November 02, 2007

It's gone dark

And I'm idly gazing out of my office window into a meeting room belonging to the company next door. In this meeting room a selection of bald heads are sitting around a table earnestly discussing something that's likely to be lot less interesting yet far more profitable than what I do for a living.

Oh, they've gone now.

Well it is 5.00pm on a Friday evening.

Not so long ago it would have been referred to as 'Friday afternoon' due to the fact that it would still be light.

But it no longer is. It's dark. And that means it's WINTER.

WINTER!!!!!!!

And WINTER means... ICE! SNOW! BLACK ICE! YELLOW SNOW! FOG! FREEZING FOG! HOWLING GALES! DRIVING RAIN! SLEET! WINTERY SHOWERS!

Unless you live in England where it's likely to be QUITE MILD FOR THE TIME OF YEAR... PERHAPS WITH THE RISK OF SOME DRIZZLY RAIN LATER IN THE DAY...

I hope the people in that meeting couldn't see me picking my nose.

2 comments:

vid's said...

your description fo the profile are funnier xD



http://vidsworld01.blogspot.com

vid's said...

your description fo the profile are funnier xD



http://vidsworld01.blogspot.com