Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ok Clare, you win

Blimey, I'm so vain. Sooooooooooo fucking vain.

I was going to pack this blog in. Really I was.

Mainly due to sheer laziness.

Alright, totally and utterly due to sheer laziness.

And just when I'm about to turn off the lights, set the alarm and leave the building to the cleaners, I receive a lovely comment. Not the only one I've ever received but certainly the nicest.

And so, like the man of steel that I am, I change my mind.

Anyway, enough of this self-indulgent waffle. On with the 'show'.



This sounds like a fun kind of evening.

Not just a sing-a-long. A disco sing-a-long.

Presumably everyone dances and sings at the same time. Which I suppose could get pretty raucous. Drinks could get spilled, ashtrays and girlfriends upset. Fists and pint pots might fly.

And your compere for this evening of merriment?

Chris Rust.

With a name like that he could go far.

Most likely through the nearest window.

2 comments:

clare said...

Caloo calay i'm glad i changed your mind :)

Thinking In Vain said...

I agree with Clare (and also with her previous comment), I just found this blog too and I'm glad you've changed your mind.